Looking for a System Analyst to analyse how software, hardware and wider IT systems behave, interact, and are integrated. This will be to support projects for system upgrades, cost saving initiatives, or meeting wider industry/Regulation changes.
What you will do…
- Use a combined knowledge of technical and payments business knowledge to examine and evaluate existing systems for their functionality, efficiency, and productivity. Understand how they satisfy the current Business Operating Model.
- Meet and coordinate with internal and external stakeholders to define project scope, goals, and business requirements
- Conduct analysis to define To-Be business requirements for new, upgraded, or replaced systems and ensure any solution will be align with business needs.
- Develop, analyse, prioritize, and organize functional and/or system requirement specifications, including data modelling, interface mapping, system architecture diagrams, and flowcharts which can be easily followed by developers and QA team.
- Present solutions and feasibility studies to stakeholders for review and approvals.
- Collaborate with PMs, PO’s, BAs, developers & QA teams to assess and ensure solutions are viable and consistent
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues that arise through the development life cycle.
- Define the scope of non-functional testing and assist the QA manager in the planning and execution of this.
- To provide design solutions to use our disruptive technology for product testing and process optimization.
- Implement best practices for scalability, supportability, ease of maintenance, and system performance
- Creating system guidelines and manuals for the organisation.
What you will bring…
- Abroad knowledge of hardware, software and programming
- Working and current knowledge of SQL and one object oriented programming language (e.g. C++, Java, Python).
- Able to work in a collaborative and engaging manner with both onshore, nearshore, and offshore teams
- Strong logical approach to problem-solving with an emphasis on client satisfaction.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to explain technical details and impact assessments.
- Innovative, creative and a solutions provider.
- A methodical, analytical, investigative, and inquisitive mind.
- Akeen interest in the way organisational processes work with Business impact awareness.