As a Developer in Test you will focus on developing effective automated tests and test frameworks. Working within an Agile development team, you will contribute to and maintain the automated execution of test suites, take ownership of issues and perform manual and exploratory testing to identify issues in automated regression test cases.
What you will do…
- Develop deterministic, performant and effective tests adhering to best practices in a microservices environment.
- Take ownership of tasks / small projects.
- Improve our testing strategy, on a team and possibly multi team basis.
- Work with the Product Manager, UI/UX and Dev Team to improve products.
- Tech stack is flexible when appropriate, our default stack is; Net Core 3+, C# (main server-side language), typescript with Angular 8, GCP, Kubernetes, helm, protractor.
- Optionally develop fault tolerant and highly scalable production code.
What you will bring…
- Experience in working with and testing event driven microservices.
- Experience in testing web front ends.
- Experience in Performance testing and optimization.
- Experience with Exploratory testing.
- Effective communicator.
- Event sourcing and CQRS experience and knowledge.
- Experience in testing iOS and Android front ends.
- Experience with software deployed in the Cloud.