Inter-disciplinary fields that require scientific methods with data-driven algorithms and techniques for research & development.
- Understanding unstructured, semi-structured data to extract knowledge and insights
- Strengths on statistical, mathematical, computer science skills with business experiences
- Abilities like presentations, communication, critical thinking, and problem -solving skills
- Analytical research on data layers and data acquisition
- Editorial thinking on interactivity and influencing factors
- We are offering a very competitive package of £28,000 to £30,000 per annum.
- Expertise in a programming language (python or R) ideally with a STEM background
- Hands-on experience with SQL, tableau, and visualization tools
- Cybersecurity and information\data protection.
- Machine learning, artificial intelligence, big data analysis (desirable)
- Current Master’s student on data science aiming to get into the organization as a part of their academic program
- First-class or upper second-class degree in computer science, information technology, and engineering.
- Certifications and data science project works
Due to COVID-19 we have to follow the government guidelines with respect to work environment, travel and in-person meetings. For now it will be remote working fully until further notice.