We are looking for an enthusiastic and versatile individual looking to further their career in Project Management and is needed to join a well-established growing Projects Department. Who will be responsible for supporting planning, organizing, and directing the completion of specific projects while ensuring these projects are on time, on budget, and within scope. Work in a culture that thrives on innovation and delivering results, while building solid relationships with industry leaders, and fellow students from around the country.
Responsibilities / Duties:
- Working with the UK office manager to manage the allocation of projects, maintaining spreadsheets and databases.
- Being the first point of contact for the apprentice assessors.
- Managing meeting notes and ensuring any actions from weekly meetings are captured and executed upon in a timely manner.
- Work 28hours per week.
- Attending to general administration tasks as allocated.
- Work across different departments in our Engineering division to get a clear understanding of the business.
- Work with your project team to ensure we are meeting the client’s requirements.
- Work with your project team to identify potential risks, solutions and opportunities.
- Provide information for progress reports and meetings.
- Build positive relationships with the client and main contractor.
- Work with your team to control financial objectives and meet timescales.
- As you gain experience, manage small sections of a project and take responsibility for meeting targets and deadlines.
- Guidance would be provided when determining methods and procedures on new assignments.
- Identify and communicate processes that can be automated and documented.
- Generate technical and support procedure documentation.
- Assist with controlling, monitoring and systematically analysing progress and performance data.
- Using analytical skills and a practical approach to interpret technical information
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Experience of dealing with customers either face to face, telephone and Microsoft Teams.
- Experience in managing project budgets and operating change control procedures.
- Prince 2 qualifications and Agile project experiences.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook.
- Basic understanding of the project life cycle and High attention to detail.
- Good time management. Multitasker with a can-do attitude.
- Highly organised, Well-presented and a welcoming, friendly manner.
- Have an analytical approach and a hunger to solve problems.
- Inquisitive and methodical in your approach.
- Ability to handle data with confidentiality and sensitivity.
Due to COVID-19 we have to follow the government guidelines with respect to work environment, travel and in-person meetings. Where possible we will be working remotely.