This unique opportunity is for a candidate looking to obtain solid work experience in a project management role and build an impressive track record of achievements – ideal for a student with project management, engineering disciplines willing to get valuable work experience. The internship involves working on exciting ad hoc assignments in a wide array of industries.
– Analysing project requirements and researching optimization options
– Analysing and documenting business processes
– Financing applications
– Assisting with process optimization for projects
– Preparing monthly reports for project managers
– Creating or updating business plans
The successful candidate will be provided with the necessary coaching and supervision.
Initial duration: 28 hours per week
- Assist managers in the execution of projects
- Support, coordinate and manage project from inception to completion
- Track and directly report project status updates to project manager
- Organize, file, and maintain all current project documents
- Enter information into and manage the digital project databases
- Help create, manage, and maintain project budget
- Coordinate and execute administrative tasks
- Create and adhere to project timeline and calendar
- Schedule meetings and phone calls
- Consult with and gather information from team
- Ensure projects adheres to set schedules, budgets and timelines
You will receive regular coaching and friendly guidance from the experienced members of the team. You will learn new skills, have exposure to various aspects of the work, and enjoy great learning and working experience.
You are advised to apply as early as possible to avoid disappointment. Stipend will be paid, transportation costs will be covered after the trial period.
When applying please specify when are you ready to start if selected.
General requirements for the candidate:
- A current student in Project Management engineering, or related discipline aiming to get work experience as part of their academic program
- Fluent level of spoken and written English
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Good organizational skills and “can do” attitude
- Highly responsible and has established track records of meeting deadlines
- Passionate to learn and develop
- Friendly and patient team player
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project, JIRA
Due to COVID-19 we have to follow the government guidelines with respect to work environment, travel and in-person meetings. Where possible we will be working remotely.