The role is around management of cloud-based IT infrastructure using tools like Ansible and Terraform.
The ideal candidate would be comfortable doing things like deploying docker-based web services to virtual cloud servers and tweaking kubernetes helm charts to deploy updated to customers.
Ansible, Terraform, Docker and Kubernetes
AWS / Azure / Google Cloud Platform
Shell scripting, JIRA and Agile
Good debugging skills
- 3+years of Experience in deployment a range of production applications on cloud platform.
- Experience in developing highly scalable and available systems with a proven track record of successful production use.
- Excellent ability of deploying Docker-based web services to virtual cloud servers and tweaking Kubernetes helm charts to deploy updates to customers.
- Administer Ansible infrastructure, perform maintenance and configuration, and provide SME level support.
- Experience in understanding and developing API in production environments.
- Knowledge of full software development life cycle; experience from technical design to support.
- Demonstrably good technical documentation skills to develop high level and low-level design documents.
- Delivery of end to end projects on your own and in multi-person teams.
- Providing technical guidance and instruction to other members of the team.
- Ability to communicate well to both technical and non-technical staff.
Minimum 6 years software development experience.