We are looking for a DevOps Engineer who can take a lead role in engineering new application solutions and maintaining existing systems, with a strong focus on automation. You will be happy to act as the primary escalation point within the team for complex technical issues and will share your knowledge with other team members and the wider engineering department.
What you will do…
- Participate in day to day work supporting multi cluster environments (Kubernetes).
- Develop new ideas on how to improve CI/CD pipeline.
- Write microservices and build dashboards to show critical metrics.
- Participate in project work and create POC solutions.
- Be an advocate of DevOps principles and teach others how to work smarter.
What you will bring…
- 3+ years experience as a DevOps Engineer or Cloud Automation Engineer working in complex environments.
- Build at least one production-ready CI/CD pipeline from scratch (“Hello world” doesn’t count).
- Strong understanding of Agile development concepts and Cloud environments, ideally from a development background.
- Knowledge of at least one cloud service – ideally GCP.
- Infrastructure as a code — Terraform.
- Production experience with clusters – Kubernetes / Docker.
- Fluent in Helm and YAML.
- 2+ years experience with Golang or Python.
- 2+ years experience with Monitoring and Logging solutions – Stackdriver, Jaeger, Loggly.